- This event has passed.
NECCC’s 74th Annual Photography Conference
July 12, 2019 - July 14, 2019
The New England Camera Club Council (NECCC) is a nonprofit umbrella group for >70 camera clubs and Meetups in the New England states (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont). As you browse the site, you’ll learn about our extensive three-day photography conference held each July at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, MA; our services to New England member camera clubs; and scholarships the Council awards each year to students so they may further their studies in the field of imaging.
At the NECCC’s annual conference, there are programs, events, and workshops for all skill levels. Beginning photographers are very welcome at the conference, as are experienced and professional photographers. You do not need to be a member of a camera club, photography group, Professional Photographers of America group, etc. in order to attend — all photo enthusiasts are welcome!
- More than just PowerPoint lectures, dozens of hands-on activities to shoot & learn
- Top USA speakers, most new to the NECCC Conference
- Interact with 1,000 other photographers
- Trade show with sponsor demos, plus free camera and lens loaning
- Participate in hands-on 3-hour pre-conference workshops
- Photograph female models and character models
- Explore and learn with many types of photo-ops: animals, flowers, food, insects, mylar, still life, glass, props, food, etc
- Learn from having your photos reviewed by speakers and photographers
- Print and digital competitions
- The workshops, sessions, photo ops … have skill ratings to help everyone make the best learning choices